😬Be fierce today. If there's something you want, go and get it. Almost nothing in life comes easy. At least 99% of the result comes from hard work and persistence. That leaves 1% or less to luck. The odds are given to you, now you decide how much WORK to put in and how much to leave to LUCK.
Well this pic pretty much sums up my new life right now
Boob 🍼 pump 🐄. Diaper change. 👼🏻 Sleep 😴 (baby sleeps not me ) and Repeat 👶
#GotMilk? Is my new fave hashtag
And I wouldn't change it for the world!!! ❤❤His new baby smell. Him sleeping by me snuggling away and boobing away all night. And the cuddles i am getting from my little baby boy makes all the sleepless nights, constant milk production and my 4yr old who is 1inch away from me at all times saying "i wanna do that. I wanna hold him" seam like there is nothing in the world i would rather be doing!
Place du Fort is safe and secure with 24/7 access card and intercom systems, as well as doorman service and sliding doors. #placedufort
Place du Fort est un lieu sécurisé avec des systèmes d’intercom, carte d’accès 24 heures sur 7 jours, portes coulissantes et service de portier.